Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 2010, Plants on 'roids

So it has been awhile since I have uploaded, here in the Northwest, its FINALLY summer!

My warm weather crops seem to be doing great, but the cold weather crops have all bolted! No worries tho, I allowed most of them to flower to attract pollinators! I'm really enjoying the garden, but need to buy more seed, because I have so many vacant spaces now! So far this has been a great learning experience! I'll know better what to do next spring!

Here are the most current photos taken today!

Purple Potato doing great! 

Carrots

Strawberries soon to be ripe!

Basil Seedlings finally popping up in the heat
Tomato going gangbusters, need to stake and prune it this evening

Brussel Sprout that bolted, attracting bees!
Mint thriving

No comments:

Post a Comment