Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunny Day...

On Saturday it was so beautiful in the morning that we took advantage of Ez's naptime and got a ton of yard work done. I planted a bunch of seedlings, and prayed for the best. I really hope that we don't get another frost this spring!

I added some weed barrier fabric to the 12" bed, so I could warm the soil up to transplant my squash, pumpkin and cuc seedlings! Did the grid this past week as well with some Jute. Also transplanted a ton of leaf lettuce seedlings. Hope they take, I was lacking patience and didn't harden them of first. So hopefully they'll hang in there! :) Also put a tomato in, and plan to train it to the trellis in the back! Then transplanted some strawberry crowns to the 6" bed, cuz' they were getting crowded in the planter!

So excited for this season, now if it'd only warm up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment